A meeting to discuss and identify the problems or issues our team can provide solutions for.
A site not indexed by search engines, therefore creating an easily accessed, yet private location on the web for the development and design team to collaborate on your new project.
Development sites are by definition under construction, so elements may appear strange or broken if the web team is actively working on it.
How we use this:
- We establish your website's content management system (CMS) and design framework on a private URL.
- Our developers build your custom modules to your&nbsp;specifications as well as routes to that content for the designer to access.
- Our content team moves your approved website content into your new CMS, testing out the development features in the process.
- Our design team pulls your website content into your custom design.
- After your"first look," we share* that private URL with you - which you can then access at any time.
- To launch the site, we point your preferred website address to these approved website files** and make the site public on the world wide web.
*We ask that clients not widely share links to development sites so not to risk unnecessary opinions disrupting the approved project scope.
**If you are replacing a website and we don't host the current one, please remember that your old website files are still being hosted somewhere -- so you will probably need to cancel any services related to it."