Now Serving the Fort Worth Area: Give us a call! 817-632-8100
Our calendar is getting booked too far out, so FLEX360 is looking for the right person to help us grow our team! But, because our small team is so chock-full of talent, there’s several different ways this position could be filled.
- Full-time position w/ benefits
- Fulfilling simple website service requests & assisting on website development projects
- Working with website content: migration, formatting, SEO/Inbound Marketing
- Researching digital trends & best practices for clients
- Working in a variety of content management systems
- Will sometimes be asked to help with IT requests
For this full-time web service specialist position, we are looking for someone to help us fulfill simple website service requests and assist on new web projects. Primary roles and responsibilities include managing, migrating, and optimizing website content (words and images), researching best practices and trends, an occasionally fulfilling light IT requests. While this person will be working in a variety of content management systems, we will provide all the training needed.
We will train.
We use a lot of very specific technology on our projects that we’re not expecting this person to be familiar with. If you possess our ideal traits and can use social media, we can train you to do everything we’ll ever ask of you.
- Must love technology & enjoy being part of a team
- Experience with one or more "do it yourself" website platforms (SquareSpace, WordPress, etc)
- Willing learner / willing to ask for help
- Resourceful / Googling wizard
- Comfortable with change
- Entry level website development experience
- Entry level website design experience
Our ideal candidate has created at least one WordPress, SquareSpace or other “do it yourself” website. S/he needs to have a passion for learning new technology and be open to changing both tools and tasks as our needs change. S/he needs to be a self-starter, checking the daily task list and communicating in advance if something cannot be completed in the requested timeline. Attention to detail is a huge element of what makes our work so amazing, so this person must hold her/himself to a high standard.
Perks of working with Arkansas Business Publishing Group / FLEX360
- We’re a friendly bunch of folks who love what we do and are good at our jobs.
- Our clients are pretty awesome, too.
- Our office is professional and we have high standards, but we’re not stuffy.
- There’s insurance, amazing 401(k) matching, traditional PTO, time to volunteer with our favorite organization(s), and opportunities to serve in roles to keep our culture thriving.
- There’s usually at least one dog in the office.
- There is cake at least once a month. Other treats, too.
- It’s the kind of place where we miss our co-workers during our company-wide end-of-year 9 day holiday. (Yep, we get the last week of the year off to celebrate the holidays.)
Is this you?
We are no longer taking applications for this position at this time.