We are looking for a part-time assistant to perform various administrative and clerical tasks supporting our digital agency. Primary responsibilities will range from filing, answering phone calls/emails, and basic bookkeeping. This job is perfect for someone looking for afternoon or morning work - we’re flexible!
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Entering bi-monthly billing invoices, keeping client billing info up to date, and reviewing report to ensure accuracy.
- Gather data to assist with website and marketing projects.
- Assisting with reporting to clients.
- Answering phone calls and confirming receipt of email requests, logging service needs and reviewing with appropriate colleagues.
- Utilize office appliances such as scanner, printers, and computers.
- Utilize online web applications (training provided).
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Ideally, this position will grow as the person fulfilling it continues to make her/himself more invaluable to our team. Initially, the role’s time commitment is 20 hours per week. This person will report to our project manager, but also work closely with our digital marketing team.
Requirements & Ideal Traits
- Office or administrative assistance experience or experience in a relevant role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Familiarity with standard office behavior, technology, and processes
- Comfortable with learning new software programs
- Interested in learning new things
- Good at googling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma
- Open to change
- Willing to ask for help
Bonus Traits / Experience
- Previous experience bookkeeping or billing
- Familiarity with Google Office Suite, Asana, and/or managing documents on a shared server
We’re looking for a diligent, self-motivated person who will help our passionate team maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable, trustworthy, and hardworking with great communications skills and interested in learning new technologies. This person needs to be motivated to use Google (or another search engine of choice) to investigate and solve problems -- however, if the answer is not found efficiently, s/he needs to recognize when to and be comfortable asking for help. Finally, this person must understand that attention to details is a huge element of what makes our work so amazing.
We will train.
We use a lot of very specific technology on our projects that we’re not expecting this person to be familiar with. If you possess our ideal traits and can use social media, we can train you to do everything we’ll ever ask of you.
Perks of working with Arkansas Business Publishing Group / FLEX360
- We’re a friendly bunch of folks who love what we do and are good at our jobs.
- Our clients are pretty awesome, too.
- We acknowledge that part-time means you may need a flexible schedule.
- Our office is professional and we have high standards, but we’re not stuffy.
- There’s usually at least one dog in the office.
- There is cake at least once a month. Other treats, too.
- There are some other awesome perks in the case that the position becomes full time.