Ensuring your message, services and products appear on every device is a crucial part of an integrated marketing plan headed into 2014.
- IMobile phones are expected to overtake desktops as the most commonly used device to access the web.
- B2B clients are all seeing around 10 to 15 percent of traffic coming from mobile. Are you ignorning 15% of your marketplace by having an inadequate mobile online presence?
- The % of purchases made from mobile devices on Black Friday 2012 increased 40% compared to 2011.
- PayPal reported that Black Friday 2012 mobile payment volume increased 190% compared to 2011.
- 166% more people shopped via mobile devices on Black Friday 2012 compared to 2011.
The team at KISSMetrics has put together a great infographic on the impact the mobile web is having on business in today’s economy. Many of our older clients and new prospects are figuring out they are far behind in this arena. FLEX360 specializes in responsive web design allowing our clients to have a single web property that works on every device from a big screen PC to a tablet to a smartphone. Responsive design allows scalability of your website and consistent messaging across all platforms.
If some of the numbers are staggering and you feel ill prepared on your mobile strategy, let’s talk.