Flex360 has an immediate opening for a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for a confident, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and service minded person to join our team. This is an entry level position. Digital marketing experience is helpful but not required. We will provide all necessary training to the right candidate.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing, optimizing, and analyzing our client’s digital marketing campaigns. You will work collaboratively with the digital marketing team to ensure that our client’s campaigns are successful while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure that all aspects of our client’s digital marketing campaigns are fulfilled and optimized.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve on client’s campaign performance.
- Assist with the answering of incoming questions from current clients requesting campaign information.
- Work directly with the account managers on a daily basis to execute requested campaign changes.
- Export and analyze key reporting metrics for campaigns and work with account managers to present campaign results to clients.
- Assist with monthly billing and campaign spending audits.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong clerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to write and proof copy and design
- Proficiency in G Suite preferred but not required
- Digital Marketing experience or knowledge is very helpful but not required
- Extremely organized, flexible, and self-motivated
- Ambitious and ready to grow with a fast-growing team