FLEX360's SitePilot Content Management System (CMS) is a fully featured, affordable and easy to use tool for managing your website's text, information and images. SitePilot puts you in control, with the flexibility to make quick changes to your website content without needing any programming knowledge or technical skills.
SitePilot Feautures & Benefits
- 100% browser based interface accessible anytime anywhere
- Minimal training required
- Compliance with W3C standards (HTML and CSS)
- Cross platform/browser compatibility
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Rich text and toolbar editing environment
- WYSIWYG editor
- Draft mode for incomplete content
- Cascading style sheet for layout consistency
- Format stripping so you can cut and paste from Microsoft Word
- Pages can be easily moved around
- Dynamic site map generation
- Content syndication (RSS feeds)
- Preview how content will be displayed
- Asset management to organize images, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Built in FTP support (file management)
- Archive content by date automatically
- User and group permissions
- Export content/data to Microsoft Excel (CVS format)
- Easily integrates with legacy applications and data sources
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Integrate modules to suit website functionality needs such as forms, news, portfolios, store inventory, shopping cart etc.
For some insight into the benefits of using SitePilot CMS, go to Why use a CMS?
If you are ready, contact FLEX360 to find out more about how much easier SitePilot can make managing your website.